Exciting Stuff and Contests to Enter!!

Saturday, July 2, 2011
Hey Peeps!
I thought I would put out a post letting you all know about some great happenings around the book world that you shouldn't miss out on!

First: The Unlocked Diary is participating in it's first Blog Hop! Author Angel Haze will be dropping by on July 22nd for an interview about her new Thriller/Mystery Bloodletter. I will be posting my review of the book as well and I will be kicking off a contest to win a copy of the book!! In addition to my little giveaway Angel is hosting a HUGE one with about 50 books to win! Enter that contest here:
http://www.angelhaze.com/2011/07/01/blog-hop/


Win some free loot!

Next: I wanted to let everyone know that a fabulous new publishing house: Sea Lion Books is hosting a kickin' contest! You may know some of their work...I posted my review of their upcoming graphic novel Pariah here on the blog. All you have to do is go to http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sea-Lion-Books/101360683261467
and "like" Sea Lion's FB page! That is just too easy! It's a no-brainer.
Sea Lion has set a goal to reach 1,111 likes and when they do the contest will close. Make sure to leave a comment on their wall with your full name and tell them that I sent ya!
The winner will receive a copy of the first book, Storm Born, in the Dark Swan Series by Richelle Mead AND the winner will get to make a cameo appearance in the second volume of the Storm Born Comic, which comes out next year. There may be more prizes up for grabs as well!



Here's a look at the book up for grabs:



Last: If this blog wasn't chance enough for me to express myself I have been given yet another chance/forum to talk about books! I am now a co-host (along with two lovely ladies: Amy and Cassie) on a new radio blog live talk show JournalJabber! It is hosted by JournalStone and we have some fun! Please join us and listen in to our crazy conversations about books, authors and publishing....and anything else that comes up. Last Tuesday we discussed toilet snakes and the importance of looking before you sit! This Tuesday we will be talking about Zombie books so I am sure that it will be a blast. Bummed you missed last Tuesday's show?? No worries, you can listen to it anytime you want! To find our archived shows and to listen to all our new ones LIVE go here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/journaljabb...

Our show airs Tuesday nights a 9 pm Eastern time! This Tuesday we will be giving away three books during the evening so get there and win!

So that's my update for all things free and fun! Stay tuned because there will be more free and more fun soon!

2 comments:

  1. Cambria said...:

    Hey guys!! I see that the first link to Angels blog isnt working properly so i will call up the Geek Squad and see what I can do!! :)

  1. Cambria said...:

    P.s the link to the contest should work now!! All fixed!!

Post a Comment

The Unlocked Diary 2011. Powered by Blogger.